So not to spook you, but… Next week is ten weeks from Christmas.
This can me:
- It’s time to get you projects going
- It’s time to pick some holiday projects
- It’s time to buy some knitting gifts for friends
- It’s time to buy yourself some nice knitting gifts to sneak into the pile of gifts (he with the most gifts wins)
In this vain I am going to try and help people out in two ways:
- I will be giving away a free books each week from now until Christmas
- I will be incouraging you guys to knit some items for charity
I Bet you didn’t see number two comming. I know that I didn’t. I guess in a way I would like to start a knit along that contributes to charities. All knitting charities are good, but since the weather is getting colder in N.E. I am going to be working on some kid clothing and adult hats to keep people warm this winter.
So I will work to help give out some books that will inspire you to knit something for a loved one or charity, you guys get out there and knit until the cows come home.
So this week, if you feel so inclined, comment to this post with a charity knitting pledge and I will put you in a drawing for a free book on Sunday’s show. This is an honor system, but if you complete your pledge come back and comment about it again showing us what you have done.