So if I was tagged and now have to list six weird things about me. Problem is… I’m not that weird.Â Beyond the knitting thing, which you don’t think is weird, I am not really that weird.
This is not to say that I am not a freak and that I don’t like to get my freak on, but it’s silly fun freak… which isn’t that weird. So here is my list as far as I can think of my weirdness…
1. I am a geographer – really, how many of you know a geographer
2. I have family in Chile – really, how many of you know a Chilean
3. I’ve eaten Llama and like it – This is one of those Chilean things
4. I use a shoe horn – I use a show horn for everything, sneakers, slip ons, soup
5. I like cheese dogs – You know, like the oscar-myar hot dogs with cheese in it, now I have really turned you off…
6. I really like children’s books, for me – They make me happy
so thats the weirdness…
I have started a cafe press store to start to do a little fund raising for the show. Next year I would like to travel across New England and re-make the site design and all these things add up, so I thought I would try my hand and making silly t-shirts. Please let me know what you think.