I need help collecting images. So in my usual fashion I have a final week crunch on a project and I need help from you gals/guys. I am presenting on Saturday about knitting lessons learned and how they relate to podcasting and the creative process. Here are some of my points currently:
- Fiber is everywhere and in so many different types
- Everyone can knit
- Projects are unique in fiber, color, and pattern
- You don’t have to knit a sweater or Sock knitters are everywhere
- Dropped Stitches happen
- Who are your projects for
- UFO’s run free in every knitters house
- Knitting circles are important to your sanity
If you have any photos you feel would relate to these topics please send me a link or the photo either commenting to this post or sending me an email at podcast-at-itsapurlman-com.
Thank you in advance, I will be sure to share with you all how the presentation goes.